Ella helping Mommy make cookies...as you can see, she's my taste-tester too!
Our youngest daughter is three now. And what a fun 3-year-old she is! Her sense of humor and silliness keeps us laughing. Her affection towards her family melts our hearts. She adores her sister. She is enraptured by her daddy. And she mimics her mommy's every move. We simply want to envelope her in our arms every chance we get!
Here are some things Ella is doing now:
* Her giggles are amazing!
* She loves to play make-believe anything. Dolls, dress-up, talking on the phone...ANYTHING!
* She is a very picky eater, but what she does love she devours immediately.
* She gives the BEST hugs.
* She loves to "read" books by herself.
* Second to her reading by herself, she really likes it when Catelyn sits and reads to her.
* She knows many worship songs and loves singing them loudly in the house.
* She prays for everything...and I mean, everything: her books, her stuffed animals, her family, the window, etc.!
* She would not make a very good veterinarian (our poor kitty cat). Maybe one day that will change.
* She is really into the Disney Princesses now. She loves to dress up like them.
* She prefers drinking over eating. Put something in liquid form and she's all over it!
* She loves to take pictures. She calls them "smiles."
* Her favorite sentence that she says multiple times a day, "I don't wanna go to bed!" (even if she just woke up 5 minutes ago.)
Happy birthday, Ella! We love you.