This past week

This week has been a fun one! I turned 30 last Friday and Catelyn started swim lessons this week.

My birthday was a nice time with some old and new friends. Thursday night (the day before my birthday), Corey and the girls took me to dinner - my favorite place - Red Robin (I LOVE the BBQ Whiskey Chicken Wrap!). Then the evening of my birthday we had friends over for a cake party. I've looked forward to being in my 30s and now it is finally here. :)

Mommy is 3 decades, and I'm 3 years!
Mommy and Ella at Mommy's birthday dinner!

Mommy and Catelyn at Mommy's birthday dinner! Catelyn's holding the gift that she got Mommy - a Princess Belle toy!

Come on, Mommy...let's open your presents!
This past Monday, Catelyn had her first swim lesson. She will have classes Monday and Wednesdays for the next 4 weeks. She did such an amazing job! They had her jumping into the pool, putting her head under water, floating on her back and stomach, and practicing swimming with her head in the water (while being held by the teacher) - and this all the first day! I'm so proud of my little girl! She loves her class!

No comments: