I'm back. Sorry for the unexpected long hiatus from the blogging world. Not that there are too many of you out there reading this, so really, I should say, "Sorry, Grandparents, for not posting any recent pics of the kids lately!" The reason for the absence of pictures and words is due to me being sick for a few weeks...finally I'm on the mend, so I'm up and at em' again...so...onto some pics.
The day before Easter we went to a beach to have some fun in the water with some friends. The girls LOVED the water and the sand. The water here in the tropics is the walk-right-in-without-shivering-because-it-is-like-a-nice-warm-bath type of water...ahhhhh...very nice. This beach is a black sand beach, but the water still was gorgeous!
Ella sitting in the shade eating snacks while watching the waves.
Catelyn assessing the waves as she picks just the right one to body surf on!
Taking a break from the body surfing for a minute.
The boys going out for their turn to catch the perfect wave.
The view from our little cabana-type shade thing.

Ok, so as to not make this post super long with pictures, I'll add some more from the trip in a separate post. Stay tuned...
2 comments:
Ella is so beautiful! So glad to hear your feeling better Megan.
I am reading and I am not a grandparent :) I love the beach and Easter pictures, looks like fun! glad to hear you are feeling better, friend!
Post a Comment