Family Vacation

My blogging silence has been due to the fact that I've been enjoying a family vacation in Kuala Lumpur - what a fun city! 
We went to see the Twin Towers (the world's tallest twin buildings!), went to an aquarium, saw a few movies at the theatre (woohoo - that's a special treat!), ate lots of delicious food, enjoyed swimming, ping-pong, billiards, and shopping. We even got to take naps! It was a fun time together as a family. 
We also managed to all catch a cold...that's a souvenir we were hoping not to bring back, but oh well, it was a great time! 
*Please excuse the poor quality pics as I used my point-and-shoot*
Ella wanting to go "HIGHER! HIGHER!"
 This was the pool we spent lots of time in.
 Catelyn getting some air!
 Catelyn playing photographer.
 My little beauty waiting patiently for her food at TGI Fridays!
 Ella playing photographer.
 Me and my girl.
 Ella as photographer again...great job, Ella!
 The Twin Towers!
 Catelyn & Daddy wanting to get a pic with the building...couldn't quite get the top of it in the pictures!

 Me and my man!
The Lord has blessed me with an amazingly fun family. I'm thankful for the time away with them. But, I'm also thankful for the daily life I get to live with them. I am blessed!
Now...on to getting settled back in from all the relaxing and fun we had...and time to get ready for the school year ahead.

No comments: