Around the Yard Today

I decided to walk around the yard with my camera today to see if I could find anything interesting. God's creation never ceases to amaze me. there is so much to discover and see when you take the time to stop and look.

This little guy hopped over to greet me.
This army of ants is trying to steal the first fruits off our new mango tree.
A little decoration by God.

Evidence of new life.
I have NO idea what this guy is, but he was HUGE so I stood far away as I took this shot. Yikes.
I found my neighbor spying on me. So, we began a little game of peek-a-boo. :)
"Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD from the earth...fruit trees and all cedars...creeping things and winged fowl; kings of the earth and all peoples...let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven. Praise the LORD!" {from Psalm 148}

No comments: