It's Not All Study Time

We do actually get breaks from time to time in school and though they are short, we definitely are trying to make the best of the opportunities. Thus far, the greatest benefit to having our classes at a small airport is that the roads are not salted. For most, this does not seem like much of a benefit at all but for twenty-five young male students, this is a blast. We have discovered that though dangerous, sliding, spinning, sledding and skiing are quite fun.....especially when towed behing a willing driver. When you live in an area that is flat as far as you can see, you have to improvise if you still want to unite your skii's to the snow. So here is a picture of our latest discovery. There are many other extra curricular activities that we have discovered but for the sake of our school's board members heart conditions, I think I will avoid posting them on a public blog. It is hard to tell, but we were going around thirty mph when this picture was taken. I am open to other ideas if you have any.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!