We are excited to have had our second set of non-family visitors this past weekend! Our friends, Jason & Nicole Myers came for a quick one-night visit to say hello. It was such a nice time to just sit and talk and catch up on life. We were able to hear about their recent trip to Thailand and Cambodia, and how that has spurred them on to see other parts of the world. There is so much that God is doing around the world, and there is so much that we can be a part of that is yet to be done!
We also got to act like kids again by going to Chuck E Cheese's and playing games! Corey managed to pull off a top score of 470,000 on Skeeball! My typical average score is 280,000, but I managed to acheive my all time lowest score of 90,000! Impressive, I know, what that means is that I managed to get the worst score possible short of throwing the balls away from the machine! It was fun having all four of us adults crowding the Skeeball lanes seeing who could get the highest score. We also had a Mario Kart competition, I can't remember whether Corey or Jason won the guys' game, but mine and Nicole's video game career would not take us very far - in fact I think I recall Nicole going the wrong direction at some point in the race! I obtained 3rd place in a 4 player competition...I only beat out the chick who went the wrong way on the track! Anyway, we had a great time with our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment