One Step Closer

On Monday, we got one step closer to our overseas goal. After eight months, I received my graduation certificate for two of the three needed courses. I still have some intense testing to go through as I have only taken two of my six major governmental tests. It amazes me to think that we are less than four months away from being done with the A&P training. I don't know about for you but for us eight months is there and gone in a hurry. It's also amazes to think that we are already approaching May of 2008!! God says, our life is a vapor and He wasn't kidding. On May 1st, I will be taking two more of my FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)tests. These two tests will be the hardest of all of them so your prayers are greatly welcomed and needed. Below is a picture of the certificates of completion.
God has continued to be so good to us through this whole process. God's church is constantly blessing our lives and providing for our needs. There has been no room or need for anxiety. Is there anything too difficult for Him? I would say no. I have lived so much of my life worrying about certain things but it is a wonderful blessing to be learning more and more how much the Lord cares for us....even in the small details. Thanks so much for your unfailing love Lord!

No comments: