Possible Upcoming Schedule

Okay so here is the breakdown of our tenative schedule. We feel it very necessary to put a very big LORD WILLING before and after these plans. So here goes:
Aug 23 thru Sept 2 - Corey in Montreal for training
Sept 3 thru 28 - We'll be in Columbus, Ohio
Sept 29 thru Oct 16 - Idaho for mission training
Oct 17 thru 19 - In California to present at Cornerstone Moorpark
Oct 20 thru Dec 4 - Back in Idaho to finish mission training
Dec 5 thru Jan 10 - In Ohio to begin packing to move overseas
Jan 11 thru 22 - Corey in Kansas for an aircraft class
Jan 23 thru middle Feb - Back in Ohio to finish packing and off to Indonesia

I once saw a bumper sticker that said "We plan, God laughs"
I thought it was funny and somewhat true, so we'll just have to see how things go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that quote!