Waterpark


Since we have had such a crazy schedule over the last several months, MAF asked us to take a week off and relax. Beings I like to get things done, I kicked and screamed and tried to pursuade them otherwise but I just couldn't get them to compromise. Well, not really. We were very glad to take them up on their suggestion. So we all packed up and went to play at the water park Fort Rapids, here in Columbus Ohio. It was a lot of fun for all of us however, there were definitely times that didn't feel very relaxing. Like when Ella came down with a cold the first night and had us up every thirty minutes. The next night was better but since Catelyn was feeling left out, she decided to come down with it too, making sure that she got her fair share of awake time. Truthfully, we had a great time but it does seem comical that the kids get sick at some of the most awkward times in our lives. Here are a few pics of Catelyn having fun in the water. So enjoy and keep taking your vitamin C!!

No comments: