Sadly, since I have been so sick, the day at the beach prevented me from having the energy to go enjoy an Easter dinner and celebration at a friend's house that we had planned for awhile. But, we did go to church and enjoyed worshiping Christ alongside our brothers and sisters. We also colored eggs with the girls and did a little Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Ella wasn't quite sure how the egg hunt worked, but had fun following Catelyn around, then with a little help (a.k.a. us pointing the eggs out), she got into the game!
Ok, so what am I suppose to do again???
I don't know what I'm doing, but it sure looks fun!
Ah ha! I found one! And it matches my dress!
Though we didn't get to join the group in having a delicious meal on Easter day, we did have a Day-After-Easter Meal the next night...ham, mashed potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, and apple pie! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment