Ok, so I am not ashamed to admit that I watched Prince William and Kate get married. What girl doesn't dream of a big fancy wedding? All things beautiful, all things royal! If you are a child of God, the Bride of Christ, then you were made for just that, we were made for royalty.
That is what we have been teaching our daughter...she is a daughter of the King, she is a princess. She will one day marry the King! She will be adorned in beautiful garments that befit a queen. She will have a Prince riding in on a white horse and rescue her and take her away to a beautiful palace and they will live happily ever after! God promised it, and it will happen. (Revelation 19:7-9, 11-16; 21:1-27; 22:1-5).
So, even here on the other side of the world, we celebrated a very small glimpse into what it might look like on our big day...on the day we will marry our Prince!
*Side note: I adore the prince (Corey) that I am blessed to be married to here on earth. He is quite the catch! But I also know that the joy and love that I experience in this earthly marriage is only a foreshadow of the one that will be enjoyed throughout eternity!
So, you can visit my friend's blog to see a couple pics of our Royal Wedding Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment