I Love My Dad

I love my dad. I am blessed to have him as my father. No matter how old I get, he is still my Daddy.

There are so many things about my dad that I love - his silliness, his devotion to his family, and his thirst for knowledge to name a few. He has greatly influenced and impacted my life in so many ways. Being his daughter has allowed parts of him to rub off on me...and I am truly thankful. So, in honor of my dad on Father's Day, here is a list of some of the ways that my dad has blessed my life through his:

1. I adore my kids...just like my dad adores his!
2. I like to be silly with my daughters...just like my dad did with me!
3. I enjoy reading - stories, poetry, etc. and now I do it with my kids...because my dad enjoyed reading to me!
4. I enjoy creative writing and the language arts...just like my dad!
5. I love sports...especially playing baseball...he taught me how to throw, catch and hit a ball!
6. I'm a romantic...just like my dad!
7. I seek to live my life with honesty and integrity...just like my dad taught me to!

So, if you know me, then you know a bit about my dad. Isn't he great?!
I love you, Dad...so much. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: