Here are a few shots I took from this week.
Daddy picked up donuts on his way home from work!
A nature walk with our neighbor.
I caught our cat spying on us from the field.
'Tis play time!
Doing a little jig.
Yep...our funny girl!
Our cat observing the game. He pounced on the kids a of couple times.
Laughter filled our yard!
I love this because Ella isn't even close to the frisbee!
Meanwhile, on the calmer side of the yard...
One of our other neighbors came over...
...to allow us to snuggle her 2-month-old granddaughter.
We're so glad that our neighbors enjoy coming to our home so much. That smiles and laughs are abundant here. That kids and adults alike are drawn to our home. To not just play {though there is plenty of that!}, but to also sit and talk about life...and all it contains.




1 comment:
luv it!
Post a Comment