I thank God for you. Truly I do.
I am thankful that God would allow me the gift of raising you
and enjoying watching the beauty of your life develop and unfold before my
eyes.
Your smile arouses such a warmth in my heart that I feel like it
will burst with love.
There is no music like your laughter. It is so full of joy and
cheer that others can’t help but want to join in.
Your quick and eager willingness to share all that you have with
others fills my heart with such hope that this world is much better off with
you in it.
The awe that arrests your heart as you gaze upon God’s creation
stirs a wonder of God within my own, as we explore and discover His beautiful
creation together whether through books or real-life experience. You paint this
world more colorful, my sweet one.
The excitement that you express as you retell the stories of the
Bible to me raises my worship of Him to new heights as I consider the glorious
and wondrous truth that the kingdom of God belongs to those such as you.
Oh sweet Ella, my prayer for you this birthday is that as you
continue to grow, that your awe, wonder, joy, generosity and excitement would
only increase all the more and that they would be fueled to a white-hot flame
by and through and for Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment