Pure Joy

Catelyn Joy.

Pure joy.

Has it really been a full decade since the day that I first got to hold you in my arms? Enjoying every millisecond of the joy that God had just bestowed upon me in the form of a beautiful baby girl. My first child. 

Pure joy.
From that moment on, I began to understand what it meant to love wholly, completely, without expecting anything in return. You were mine, and I loved you. 

Ten years later, and you still bring so much joy to my heart. You are a gift beyond words. 

You are becoming a beautiful young lady. Learning what it means to love the Lord with your whole being daily. Discovering your place in this world and how a young girl like you can make a difference for good. I love that, Catelyn. You make your mistakes and stumble, but with God's grace and strength, you stand up and try again. You are growing more like Christ each day.




If you only knew how much you are loved! You are incredible. I am so proud to be your mom.

Happy 10th birthday, my joy. You make my heart smile.

No comments: